Urban Nature classes and workshops fill a niche for art experiences that are both fun and focus on the technique of painting! Our classes fill a niche between costly
art-for-credit classes and painting parties - The difference being you learn to paint from a subject you are inspired by! - from your own photo reference, or from one of ours. We also have
special topic painting classes such as still-life and landscape painting.
• Groups are welcome to schedule a painting party class!
• Minimum 3 students. Maximum 10.
• Classes run for 3 hours. All materials supplied.
• Day and evening class times available.
• Please email email@example.com for more information.
All classes are held in studio #211 in the 88 Hatch Street Studios in New Bedford. The studio is located in a historic mill that is home to over 50 artists and designers, right behind the Joseph
Abboud clothing factory and across from the scenic Acushnet river. • 88 Hatch Street MAP
• Ask about our Nov/Dec 2017 series of FREE 3-hour classes made possible by the Massachusetts Cultural Council and your local New Bedford Cultural Council.