Urban Nature classes and workshops fill a niche for art experiences that are both fun and focus on the technique of painting! Our classes fill a niche between costly
art-for-credit classes and painting parties - The difference being you learn to paint from a subject you are inspired by! - from your own photo reference, or from one of ours. We also have
special topic painting classes such as still-life and landscape painting.
Classes are taught by Lori Bradley, a practicing realist artist with over 20 years of college-level art teaching experience, she's developed art teaching techniques that enable students to learn to paint realistically while developing a personal sense of style and expression!
Each student will create either a 8" x 10", 11" x 14" or 16" x 20" painting on canvas during one class period and bring it home the same day!
• Groups are welcome to schedule a painting party class!
• Minimum 2 students. Maximum 12.
• Fee is $25 per student.
• Classes run for 3 hours. All materials supplied.
• Day and evening class times available.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.